Stats

According to my scale, I'm firmly into 270 territory now. I realized, though, that for as often as I weigh myself, I don't seem to measure anything else very often. In fact, according to my BodySpace (where I keep all this information), the last time I did a full-body measurement update was nearly a year ago.

Back in August of last year, I was coming down from my previous high weight of 251 and was desperately trying to hold on to it. Sadly it wasn't working, and by that point I was down to 241 and slipping. I don't even have any photos of myself at that time.

The thing that struck me about looking at this was just how little the numbers have changed. I've gained so much weight and my body feels almost entirely different, and yet certain parts are only an inch bigger than they were 30 pounds ago. It's quite amazing that a change of less than an inch or so can still make you feel so different.

Be proud of any small change you make with yourself, it changes a lot more than you think!

3 comments:

  1. 29 more lbs till the big 300! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly inspirational! Time before last I got on the scale and I had lost 4 pounds, and this gave me a fear of weight so I resoled to rather measuring myself, and as it is, I had gained 2 inches around my belly! We are on par at 51. But with these tables I can see, I actually must have gained quite a bit!
    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is my first time commenting. I have been reading your blog since close to the beginning. I came across it while doing a paper for College. I am not a gainer myself, and am not into it, however, I find your blog very intriguing. I kind of look at it not as a blog about "gaining weight," but as someone's journey to being who they want to be. I just think it's really inspirational how you're breaking from the so-called "norm," and doing what makes you happy and complete.

    ReplyDelete