Eyes Still Bigger

I've always been a picky eater. Growing up, my parents tried to get me to eat a broad range of food, but I was a stubborn little brat. My father wouldn't let me leave the table until I finished all of my broccoli or brussel sprouts or whatever it was. I remember unintentionally hamming it up and gagging on the stuff until he got frustrated and gave up.

Eventually, they gave up on trying, too. My mum just let me make and eat my own food, because I would never really eat what she made. Like I think I said before, this is also the reason I was so skinny. I only ate about two meals a day, never was forced to clean my plate and I also never really expanded my palette.

Now food has become a really big part of my life as I try to fatten my self up, and this pickiness is becoming frustrating for me and my cook of a boyfriend. I do love most foods that make people fat, though. Cakes, pies, donuts, cereals, breads--anything full of carbs, really. I also drink more milk than I breath air, probably. But beyond that, I'm pretty limited.

I dreamed in the past about gaining, and how I could be able to raid buffets with huge trays of food, ordering massive amounts of food at fast food restaurants and scarfing it all down... It's one of the manliest things to me, and I would love the attention. I have learned to eat a few more things since then (most notably salads and hamburgers), and since I "officially" started gaining, I can definitely eat more in a sitting than I used to, but I do hope that my tastes and capacity continue grow with my waistline.

3 comments:

  1. you look superhot in your pics. and i love your posts. keep us updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I wasn't that much of a picky eater(I'd try anything), but I tended to eat uber-healthy things, like fruit or whatever, for snacks and meals. So, naturally, I'd get full quicker, since junk food tends to make you hungrier(or atleast less full) because of all the sugar. My brother had no such qualms, and attacked junk food on a regular basis. I figure that's why he had a much more pronounced growth spurt; at that age, it's not so much what's being eaten as how much, it would seem, atleast in relatively healthy guys. :/ Maybe I missed my chance, but I'm not gonna be so concerned with eating healthily if I'm not eating enough. Junk food FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your frustration, git. I wasn't exposed to a variety of foods as a child, so I'm picky with what I do want instead of what I don't want. I was a skinny 120 lbs. throughout high school and had such a small appetite. I would get full so easily.

    Now that I've been gaining for a while, it takes more to make me full and I'm slowly expanding my tastes in food to make it more inclusive. Still, just like you, it seems like I can eat an endless amount of the junky fattening foods and the milk that goes with it.

    I guarantee from experience you your tastes and capacity will expand with your waistline. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete