Distractions

It's been an interesting couple of weeks, over here. A lot of things happened, but this isn't the place to talk about them. Let's just say that things are finally better.

Interestingly enough, the new lotion I got for my stretch marks (the kind branded specifically for pregnant mothers and so forth), I ended up having a reaction to it! So, for about two weeks, I had little bumps everywhere I had applied it (and some places I didn't) and was itching like crazy.

So needless to say I wasn't really thinking about the gaining too much, but I'm gettin' back into it. I didn't lose anything, so I'm still about 215-216, and that's good. I'm also almost done with all my obligations as far as commissions and things go, and me and the boyfriend have a really great weight gaining story in the works, to which I'll be illustrating (à la Warren Davis), so look forward to that! I'll update again in four or five pounds.

5 comments:

  1. Do me. I promise not to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see the story :) Glad stuff is going well for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, man. You are so cute and sexy! I'd love to talk with you =)
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Git, I LOVE your artwork and now you have a blog?! Awesome. Your own weight gain is very inspirational and yeah, those Krispy Kreme donuts are gooood.

    ReplyDelete