It's that time of year again.

The leaves start turning, it occasionally gets chilly, and Krispy Kreme finally gets Pumpkin Spice doughnuts in again! I love these things; every year I look forward to them coming out, but this year feels different... these things will help me grow now! Heheheh. Trouble is, they're so filling I can only eat about 4 or 5 at a time before I'm stuffed.


Also, I've finally broken past 210! For the last couple days my scale has read no less than 214lbs (even as high as 220 one day)! In celebration, of sorts, I went out and bought some cheap tanks from Target. For once I think they actually look good on me!



I can't wait to see what I look like in my 220 video! Oughta get back to them doughnuts~

5 comments:

  1. Congrats at blowing past that mark your stuck at. ^^ I knew you'd do it! You'll get to your goal. We all know that you will and we are all rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awr.

    Cub's getting a cute gut.

    I wish we had Krispy Kreme up here still - the plant shut down and no more donuts. They were so good.. But I didn't eat them before because I was trying to, um, stay thin.

    How wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrrr,
    Nice gain. I'm tryin to gain myself but can't get rid of my guilty conscience to do so :/
    Alas, gain for me :P
    sincerely,
    an admirer and supporter, nick
    P.S. Krispy Kremes are dangerously addictive :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIT... is that, Georgia? are you single? you're so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. daaamn you're hot!

    ReplyDelete