I brought a video~

Oh, I feel bad. I've been in a slump in many senses of the word. I lack all sorts of motivation to draw anything (though that may soon change) and worse for this blog, I've hit some sort of plateau with my weight!

I've been hovering around 210lbs for the past week or two now. I'm not worried too much, I've been eating more than usual, and I know that one of these days I'll be back on my way up. In the meanwhile though, not much has been going on. I do LOOK bigger, which is strange. My weightlifting might not be helping my weight, but it's helping other numbers. I've added a half-inch to my arms in the past month, which I'm very proud of. (By the by, you can keep track of all my measurements and stuff on my bodyspace page.

But, I don't want to just leave this as another boring "hey, I'm still alive" post, so I brought things to show off. I took some pictures of what I think is a little bigger belly, and I also got up the nerve to post a little video on YouTube. I figured there's not much to look at now, but to show off how tight my clothes are getting and to create a neat timeline, this would be a good idea.



Man, I think my butt's getting bigger too... Here's the video, at any rate!

4 comments:

  1. You really have had fanastic gains buddy. Keep eating big, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I remember you were afraid of getting an apron instead of a beach ball. :P But, it looks like you're gonna get the latter. :3 Noice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, man! Just discovered your little progress blog, and I must say you seem to be doing quite well.

    I think the working out helps you develop a more solid gut shape rather than an apron. I'm gaining too and I want to avoid the latter as well. As for the stretchmarks you posted about previously, I use cocoa butter to prevent/treat, and my friend says they aren't (at least for guys) permanant, so hopefully she's right. Lather 'em with cocoa butter or some such and hopefully they'll remedy themselves in time.

    Anyway, keep up the good work. You seem like a fun and interesting guy from reading your posts, I look forward to checking back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love when u smack at ur big round belly u should make one and talk in it have any of ur coworkers ,friend or classmates noticed ur weight gain if so tell us about it

    ReplyDelete