Busy Busy

I wanted to save my next post for when I had a picture drawn, but I'm in one serious art funk right now. There are tons of ideas floating in my head right now, and as soon as I get my groove back, you can be sure there will be big updates here.

I try to put at least one piece of media into these posts, because I know they're more encouraging to read that way. At least to me, being a very visual person. Unfortunately, I got nothin' for this one. Classes have started up again, and as such I've been really busy. Not too busy to eat and work out, though.

I've definately grown in the past couple weeks. At one point, the scale said 215, but I was stuffed and clothed. But I can tell I've grown--other than by these annoying stretch marks. Walking to and between classes has gotten harder. I run out of breath quicker than I used to. Fortunately, I'm not gasping for air after going up stairs, but I'm definately not in the shape I was 20 pounds ago.

Also, my thighs rub together when I walk now. I've been forced to re-don my boxer-briefs to keep from getting a rash down there. My face, as well as thighs and love handles look most noticeably fatter. I also notice it's a lot easier to do things I've had difficulty doing in the past, such as eating a large pizza or a can of biscuits.

One thing I think I enjoy most about these posts is knowing I'll be able to look back at them in a few years and see how far I've come. These sorts of things seem little now, but being able to document all the little things I notice is so much fun for me. I'll have more for you all next time, promise!

3 comments:

  1. lol You LIKE being out of breath? x3 Well, I guess I'd like it more as an indication of growth, rather than a goal :P You're exploding, dude! Crazy x333 I notice the thigh thing, tho... I hate my pants being tight, but I guess that means I'll just need to go out and get some new ones >3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would second that talcum powder, or just baby powder, works great for me.

    Just keep up the gym work hard and heavy, that should counteract the short of breath to some degree.

    What is your current gym routine anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A+D can help with the chaffing it it gets real bad. now with your artist slump it is definately just over work and stress. some stress self imposed when you decided to revamp pete some(which i loved btw) but do to it you get bumrushed by fans whom all want the same thing. to see more of your awesome drawing and keep pushing you with "I can't wait" attitudes. I find that having them in the backround is subconciously telling you "Need to do more! cant dissapoint the fans." When in truth it just freezes your creative juices. Hey what might be the best choice right now would be for you to just continue with everything but forget needing to draw and just doodle. go somewhere quiet,listen to music, just relax and it will all come back to you.

    ReplyDelete