My Goals

So! What is it that I'm working for? One of the things that worries me about gaining is all the unknowns. Other than the risk of health problems, I can't picture at all what I'll look like bigger. Every man I've seen has filled out differently. Some have big chests, some have flabby chests, some have taught, round bellies, others have low-hanging, rolly aprons.

I know what I want, I just don't know if I'm going to fill out in a way that I want. I really don't how it is people fill out, other than their genetics. Is it a difference between growing up a hefty kid versus gaining weight later in life? Is it eating big meals versus eating all the time? Is it just luck?

At any rate, like I said, I know what I want. For the most part. Not too long ago, I doodled one of my favorite body types. I'd love for the first thing someone thinks when they see me is "damn, he's big!" and not just "damn, he's fat," but I can definately live with the latter, heh.

As far as numbers, 350 pounds seems to be a magic number. Though, I can say that if I'm still relatively healthy, I'd keep going. The only thing stopping me from growing would be health concerns and my job. Being just 20-years-old, career worries are looming, but not an immediate problem. Ideally, I'd love to work from home and not have to worry about such things, but we'll see how things end up.

There's many men out there that inspire me. I'll be making posts dedicated to each of them later. Unidentifiable men, however, I'll simply post a few at a time. If you recognize them, let me know who they are!

1 comment:

  1. I had that same kind of doubt starting out--what'll the look and feel be like when I'm done...

    I set myself a goal like that too. 250 is the size I liked best on most guys, so I figured I'd shoot for it, not worry about anything else till then, and see if I wanted to keep going from there. Now that I'm up to 200ish from the 120s I'm figuring I wanna shoot for at least 300, tho :x)

    ReplyDelete