Other Progress

While I'm stuck at the odd weight of 234, I don't want to let this blog join the seemingly millions of dusty unused Blogspot blogs out there. I don't know if you guys care about this, but going back to the gym was a great boost for me. I'm getting absurdly strong with all this protein and calorie intake, and I think I'm growing pretty fast underneath this fat as well. I even did decline situps yesterday and ended up doing almost as much as I could before I put on an extra sixty pounds.

But the reason I'm posting about this is because of how big my arms feel. I remember when I was a kid and I first started thinking about getting bigger. I went down to my father's tool bench and got his tape measurer. Twelve inches, my biceps were at the time. At first it didn't seem too far from "I have 18-inch biceps" big, but it definately became clear that I was really small. And I mean really small.


You could have broken them like a twig.

I hadn't measured my arms until I left for college and started working out all of the time. I was around 15 inches when I started gaining last June, and today I measured again to find I gained an entire inch! With a good pump, I could flex 16 and half, complete with unsightly stretch marks.



While I'm still far from my goal (anything over 20 inches, mm mm~), I think I've proven to myself that I do have the genetics for growing muscle, despite how much trouble my body gave me back then. I'm not going to just be a fat guy. The belly might always be the first thing people notice, but I'll have big surprises up my sleeves.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats man! What is your gym routine like? You have really made great progress in all areas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch marks can be teh sex~ Nice to see you're back in the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Best of luck with growing your arms thicker along with other growth projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fat over muscle is a great combo and makes for very good looking guy...you're on the right track...don't get discouraged about the lack of weight gain - it will come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your fat... not muscular fat get that through your head retard k

    ReplyDelete
  6. bud..i dont see any bumps showing any gain of muscle. im 14 chubby. ive been working out here and there at home. and my bicep is bigger than yours...and pops out a shitton more.

    ReplyDelete