Forming a Plan

I've pretty much resided myself to gaining again this winter--I want to keep an almost-swimsuit body for the cruise I'm going on next month. Once school starts up again, and we move into our new place (with a much nicer kitchen), I'll give it another go.

Being completely honest, one of the things that made me stop gaining was my boyfriend. Our situation is pretty interesting. When it comes to body types, we both like fat and muscle, but have a slight preference for one over the other. Obviously he prefers muscle over fat, and was missing my slimmer body.

I do miss my bigger body, and I miss the changes I was experiencing. I'll go for another year of gaining and see what comes of it. Talking to a lot of you gainers has really swayed me to do it again. I would love for the encouraging to continue, it's unbelievably convincing.

It's you guys who remind me of the body I really want, and to help me to keep looking past my doubts. I know deep down the body I want. I guess that's all there is to it.

I do need to change something about my gaining for this go, though. I was really struggling to put on weight earlier this year. I haven't quite grown out of my pickiness, as my boyfriend can attest to, and on top of that I've probably lost some of my stomach capacity.

So, until I really get back into it, I'll be thinking of new things to try. I'm sure some of you guys out there have some secrets to share.

7 comments:

  1. Something I've tried doing is to just keep eating throughout the whole day (while still eating large meals) and not all at one sitting. Like munching on snacks every time you go out driving or surfing the web or when watching tv. A big part of it is getting foods and snacks you love to eat, no matter what it is. Don't go for the calorie heavy foods if you don't like them, you're not going to want to eat them for very long. So eat your favorites, A LOT of your favorites. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you've made a decision and have a plan, you may find more satifaction in gaining, losing and gaining with the constant changes to your body, whether muscle or gut i'll still come on here to see the progress, how about some pics? it's been so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're a bit conflicted about things. Like, I know how you said you have a final image of what you want to be, but that along the way you've had some doubts about what you're doing. That's actually a good thing; inner conflict forces you to continually reevaluate where you are and where you're going, and adjust things accordingly. Sorry to bring in a Harry Potter quote, but, man, "Constant! Vigilance!"

    Oh, and a tip: one thing I've noticed about myself lately is that I absolutely HAVE to have something ready to eat for me to not "forget" to eat. Not just have it in the house (though that's the first step), but prepared and at the most, 45 seconds in the microwave from my mouth. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I know you've probably had this convo a million times, it sounds like this might require a sort of compromise between yourself and your boyfriend. Being fat is awesome, but having an awesome boyfriend (as it seems you do) is even more awesome. But I know this stuff is complicated. I hope you two are able to work it out, and you are able to be happy in the body you have.

    Cheers, -ator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u post some pictures please!!! of ur new body :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pete, I seem to have difficulty logging in here as myself so if this shows anonymous, it's actually hnldude. Funny, I came over to check out your blog because I wasn't sure where your head was regarding your body. So much to consider and mull over! Sorry there's a bit of conflict with your partner, but resolving these types of minidifferences is all part of being a couple! You'll figure it out, I've no doubt! Selfishly, I, too, prefer to see you bigger but that is just the body type that appeals to me! Whatever you decide is fine!! When do you guys move? A bigger kitchen, allowing for all-day grazing, of course is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as I was reading your articles in all, the truth is that this could be genetic or weight gain pleasure by the same cartoons. Me too these drawings fascinate me and I had to play recordings of them. It was a secret and my parents nor anyone else in my family knows it so far. Unlike all "winners weight" I want to go up rather than down. I love seeing people from gaining weight but that does not go with me. Now weighing about 150 pounds (71kg) (I am a little more fat you when you had 17 years!) And I want to lose weight. Do not Rare? As for you, tell you what. From your photos from when he was 17 years and see how fat you are now really surprise me. Really that accounts in your writing stories that are similar to mine:)
    PD. We apologize for English. I speak Spanish

    ReplyDelete