Jealousy

Haha, so I'm not very good at keeping a schedule. But that's what forcing me to update on Sundays is for, I suppose.

Not much happened this week on the gainer front. It was a very busy and stressful week at school, so that's what occupied most of my time. I have been eating well, the online guide has been very helpful. I haven't been gaining as fast as I'd like to, which makes me feel small sometimes. When I get this way, I tend to get jealous very easily. (I also don't take any pictures, sorry!) Like, even though I went to the gym today and thought I looked pretty good in the mirror, shortly after I left I was already back looking at other guys and wishing I had their size.

It happens pretty often when I get this way. Going out to eat the other night, I spotted a guy who I see at the gym from time to time. This guy is short, but massive. The kind of guy that sticks out in a crowd just because he's so different. That's the kind of impact I want to have, so every time I see him I get so envious. I guess it's a bad thing that I get so jealous, but at the same time it's good that I always have something to look up to.

I've thought about doing a regular thing on this blog about some of the men who inspire me to keep growing. Maybe even interview them or something. I don't know, I'll think about it some more this week.

4 comments:

  1. sounds good, git! ;D keep on trooping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just wondereing do you want to become, hefty muscle wise or do you want to gain weight as in fat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your idea of updating on sudays, i am going to follow the same rule of thumb. looking good, by the way, love your body, you gain so perfectly...keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete