Enamored

Lately I've been infatuated with the physics of my belly. I'm starting to notice how it moves with me, how it gets in the way, and it makes me daydream about how it will feel when I'm bigger. The more attention I pay to it, the easier it becomes to imagine sizes like 300, 400. I like to think I don't romanticize it, but I can't help lusting over those sizes.

I find myself constantly noticing my own size even now. Like, how when I lean to one side, I feel a roll form around my love handle. How my upper back is getting softer and is beginning to naturally fold over the small of my back. How all my pants' waistbands are permanently folded on the front.

I love it. I love every little change that comes about from my growth. I want more. More growth, more changes. When I look at myself in the mirror, I love what I see more and more. Whenever I take a photo with my camera, though, it looks smaller. I've always had that problem--the camera always seemed to take weight off of my frame (and put it in my head, apparently). I'll keep trying though.

12 comments:

  1. I love the way you described that!! All of my boxershorts do the same thing with the permanent roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same here, its brilliant, i love it when you lean to one side when sitting down and you can feel that your belly is too heavy to move with you. Good luck in the gaining and we all hope one day to see you at the 400 milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. keep it up. i check this site almost every day for updates. you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what did you expect with being a gainer, Git? You not loving how fat your getting and how big you are, the feel of your fat as it moves? X3 Of course you do, since that's what happens when you're a gainer. If you didn't love the feeling of getting fatter and bigger you wouldn't be a gainer at all. Heh. So show your belly love and rub it a lot and jiggle it. Plus you're looking good. Keep up the great work. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 13 and you inspire me alot what is the best ways to gain weight. I am abit chubby at the minute but i am on a gain to get fat. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' pretty good there, Pete. Seems a lot bigger than your last pics. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Pete:
    You haven't always sounded happy in your blogs.
    So, this sounds like you are really proud of your progress and rightfully elated! And you should be.
    That is an impressive photo. As I have mentioned before, slender arms enhance a belly (As if your gut needs enhancing!)
    The best news though, is that you are happy. Plus you are the envy of your many fans.
    Just keep it up.
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking great. Love the way you are starting to revel in your growth. This is just the beginning, handsome. WUFF!!!

    How's about a bigger version of that picture? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think there is a difference in the type of calories/food and what it does to your body. Low volume calorie dense high fat foods tend to add soft rolls on the outside of the belly anbd frame and make hips, ass, moobs etc grow in proportion. Too much low sensity food and high volume liquids tend to build a big belly but do not seem to proportionally add weight all around. I think you want it and need it all around so encourage a diet rich in cheese, butter, eggs, peanut butter, roast pork etc and use half and half, or fuull cream and wine and mixed drinks rather than beer for your liquid calories. You will see results very quickly-give it a try for a month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, you are an attractive man. Are you sure you want to be 300-400lbs? You will face discrimination, certainly when flying and then there are the inevitable health issues. If you are a member of BiggerCity.com, you may want to contact the member JerseyCityChubs. He ballooned up to well over 400 lbs, but life at that size wasn't quite what he expected. He's now losing the weight and hopes to get down to a managable 230lbs. Just some thoughts of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is my favourite photo of you i think ;)

    ReplyDelete