Hiatus

Goodness it's been a while.

Those two articles really got under my skin, it seems. Not the articles themselves, but rather the attention it granted me. I never intended to become such a media focus, and I suppose it's my fault for doing the first interview in the first place.

At any rate, it's rather killed my motivation. I haven't been tracking my calories for a couple months, but thankfully I haven't fallen behind in progress. Or advanced any, either. I suppose this introspective time has gotten me thinking. I've been fluctuating between 240 and 250 for years now, and perhaps I should take the hint my body is giving me.


Not that this is anything to be depressed about, though. I've been working out like crazy and am in pretty dire need of an actual gym membership. So, I've decided to focus on bodybuilding until my body is ready to continue growing. It's not lot I'm eating less, I'm just focusing less on it.

As a result though, I don't really have much to talk about here. So, I'm going to continue to be quiet on gitbigger.com until the time comes. Until then, you can find me on growingguys, as well as Twitter and Flickr, if you wish to keep up with me.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support over the years. Do not take this as a goodbye, because I will be as active as ever. Don't be a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment