Clothing, Milestones, and Clothing Milestones

I officially broke 260 for the first time this morning! Three months after moving, I've porked up by over 40 pounds! I feel absolutely great; there's nothing quite like reaching new milestones--and since it's been over two years since this last happened, forgive me if I take a break from the usual pondering that I do every week and do a bit of self-indulging!

I keep a bin in my closet with a lot of my old clothes for moments like these. I'm a simple guy, so I tend to wear the same thing a lot (if you haven't noticed from my photos). I love seeing these old shirts and shorts and such, they bring back so many memories. But best of all, they really put my weight in perspective. I'm starting to get too big to fit in the shorts--I can't believe how I could actually fit into some of this stuff!

So, I snapped a bunch of photos of some of my old favorites and put them up on my Flickr, which you can see here. Click the photos for links to me wearing the same clothes from years ago!

On to 270!

8 comments:

  1. This is great news! Congrats. You look wonderful. Can't wait for the next milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new photos! You are getting bigger all over - chest, arms, legs and of course gut. Can you post your height and measurement changes with your photos as you expand?

    I hope you keep working out so maybe your muscles with help you handle the added bulk and make you look even bigger!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on breaking the new milestone! I knew you could do it if you just kept it up! Can't wait to see what you look like when you do hit 260. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you´re obese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a handsome fatty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur such an inspiration and great encouragement to me.
    hope i can one day reach ur great achievements too.
    Stay healthy and happy.

    Hugs & Bellyrubs
    Billy
    Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obligatory "Dat Ass" comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your new waist size? And what does your boyfriend think of your recent gain?

    ReplyDelete