A 240lb Surprise

I guess you guys were right when you said that I'd start gaining again before I knew it. For some reason, in bed this morning I thought about how it would be a welcome change of pace if I woke up and finally weighed 240. Lo and behold, when I stepped on the scale with an empty stomach, its like it read my mind. I used our old scale too, just to make sure and it agreed. (I tried the first one again later and it changed its mind, but we'll ignore that.)

Unfortunately, my poor boyfriend has been really sick lately, so I won't be able to take pictures or make a video until he gets better. Hopefully I don't catch what he has and lose what I've gained in the past weeks. But I've got all sorts of things planned to post here, so keep an eye out. Also, any last-minute suggestions for the video are welcome.

I took some pictures for proof and for my own satisfaction.


The scale that loves to change its mind.


This is actually a more accurate view from my end.


The second opinion.

8 comments:

  1. Good going, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for your next video you should do it standing up not sitting down because you show your weight off better that way. Mabey you should try wearing work clothes like a shirt and a tie dress pants. but make sure they are tight. I think it would look sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, it is a fortunate occurrence indeed that your goal has been attained. Let us hope that you will continue to propagate in this way into the future. As input into your impending video, it may be prudent for you to comply with any external input you have encountered from your viewers. That is all.

    Regards,
    010000101101110011011110110111001111
    00101101101011011110111010101110011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 240lbs! Maybe you could talk a bit in your new vid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to hear you belch, I'm betting there are probably alot of people who would love to hear that! Congrats on the gains

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second vote on a nice bloated belch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that you're 21 and it IS St Patrick's Day, I would suggest a green beer or two to speed you on to 250. Always works for me! Super glad for you. Hope you don't get the cold or flu that Rob has! Tell him to get well quick so he can celebrate, too! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting to 240 lbs. Like we said you'll get to your goals and get over those plateaus of staying at a certain weight when your body is ready. All you do is keep working and don't give up! Now on to 25o lbs! ^^

    ReplyDelete