1000 YouTube Watchers

Man, the other day I noticed that I had nine-hundred-something watchers on YouTube. I had no idea! Knowing full well that soon it would pass into four digits, I wanted to do something special. Things have been so hectic around here that I forgot until tonight when a friend of mine gave me that 1000th one.

I had just finished a big pizza dinner, so I figured why not upload a video? It breaks my youtube-as-a-video-timeline shtick, but its been far too long since I've done one. I've forgotten how motivating it can be; not only the comments I get, but seeing my belly from a different angle. Watching my navel in this video is actually kind of mesmerizing.

Here's the vid, folks! I've been going all out lately when it comes to eating. I'll explain more in my next post. Cheers.

10 comments:

  1. Great video :D Keep goin' to 300!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Your are definitely the hottest gainer I have ever seen. This video is awesome. Keep getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy @#$%! How in the heck did you get so damn hot! Keep growing big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your site. you are going to be one great looking 350# furry lion! cant wait to see that.Kep up the good work buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! how do you fat so and so quickly? What are your "tricks"?

    I also want to have a belly like yours!

    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously the hottest gainer man EVER!!!! Keep growin' man... I hope to see you hit all your goals and maybe even meet some of our goals for you (400... 450...? hint hint LOL)! I'm glad to be on this journey with you here in cyberspace. I especially happy to see that you are such a handsome and wonderful guy. Cheers, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't help but notice you've lost some weight. Looks like quite a bit. Are you planning on gaining it back? A future vid of you eating, stepping on the scales to show us your weight and measuring your belly with a tape measure would all be good. And your fans always ask for a vid with you in briefs. I love your vids and think you always do a great job. Rubbing on the lotion made this one really sexy. Keep growing that gut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look great!! i think you should grow a full beard it would look so hot!! I think you would look good at 400! Keep gaining

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah you look great! but I don't see why you want to gain more weight, only because you look great as you are. I don't think you need to gain anymore weight. Don't get me wrong, I think gainers are awesome but I don't see why people what to be like say 500 pounds.. I don't know. maybe its just me who thinks this. I just think you are more attractive at your current size. I guess I just prefer a chub about your size that doesn't want to get any bigger.

    ReplyDelete