Double Unemployed

It's so nice to have a new president! Especially when it's the one I wanted ever since before the primaries. It's hard not to be optimistic about what is in store for this country, but unfortunately it seems like he's started a bit too late for us. My poor boyfriend got laid off from his job at the University this past week. So even more unfortunate, money is going to be real tight for a while. (If you want to help out, just click on those annoying ads between my posts. I actually get a decent amount of money from them.)

But, on the other hand, being unemployed means I can be lazy. And boy have I taken advantage of that. Yesterday was spent just playing World of Warcraft (the ultimate teenager weight gain system). From sun up (or around 4pm, when I awoke) to sun set, I was on my poor straining office chair clickin' away. This sort of laziness may be why I feel like I'm getting bigger. I haven't been eating as much because we can't afford to go out so much, and I haven't even put on a noticable amount of weight according to my scales, but I feel bigger. My hips look wider, my chest feels heavier and my belly seems to take up more of my lap than it used to.

It's gotten to the point that my waistband has completely dissappeared under my gut when I sit down, and especially when I lean forward like when I'm on my computer. Over long periods of time, it starts to get pretty uncomfortable. It's then I can see why some huge men wear their pants over their belly. It's a definite relief, but I still don't approve of it. That look rarely looks attractive to me (but when it does, mm mm), and even worse it leaves such horrible markings across your belly that may become permanent.

I've been toying with the idea of buying some suspenders, to see how they feel. I know they're kind of out of style, but I actually think they look pretty good when they're worn properly. You know, pants under the gut, suspenders to each side of a massive protruding gut? That's a wonderful look, especially on men who need them. And I have a feeling I'm going to need them one day.

12 comments:

  1. I have to ask as a point of intrest, what server do you play on and what end game content are you currently working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play on Moon Guard. There's a link to my Armory up there in the post. I'd call myself a casual end game player. I heal when guilds need a healer for just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh! Get some thick suspenders! They're hella hot :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope you're mate can find another job and that you two will be able to hold on, until you or your mate can get a job. Also I hope that you won't lose any weight, cause that just suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatchootalkinbout' "out of style"?

    Got some folks here who beg to differ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go get suspenders, hell yeah!
    I'm gonna click those ads for you. I can set up one of those automatic clickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only one query: why bother with clothes at all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait until you really start to balloon, stud! You're already sexy, but a gigantic, masculine, ponderous gut will certainly enhance all that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi man. You are so beautiful! I love your pictures, and your blog is great. I hope your unemployment doesn't last too long. Keep gaining! Check me out at: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/redheadginger

    Andy in Charlotte, NC

    ReplyDelete
  10. lets start a gainer guild! gainer guild! I'd link you my armory but your heroic epics pwn my quest blues and I'm quite embarrassed of them.

    -htw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't do the bisected belly look! But do avoid belts with big buckles (especially ones with sharp corners) - that'll make the overhang a bit more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big men look great in suspenders. I like wearing these:

    http://www.davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=40

    You just pound some bachelor buttons in to your pants:

    http://www.davidmorgan.com/product_info.php?products_id=32

    ReplyDelete