Ho Hum

Slow times here in Kentucky. If you haven't been reading the news, my poor state was hit hard with an ice storm last week. Luckily our apartment complex didn't lose power like some half a million others (including my old complex), but we were pretty snowed in. It was nice to not have to go to class for a few days, but the cupboards are getting pretty bare. I've actually lost a little weight (but not size), which is really discouraging.

Thankfully, in true Kentucky weather tradition, its now 50 degrees outside and everything seems to be melting. I'm going to finally make my way to the gym and get back into the groove. Last month I only went about three times and started to get used to being really lazy. Outside of Warcraft, occasional drawing and eating (not as much as I should), not much has been going on.

As such, I don't have much to talk about this week. I had some ideas before, but in my lazy stupor I seem to have forgotten them. Hopefully this coming month will be more eventful. At the very least, my birthday is coming up on the 27th. Is there anything you guys would like me to talk about next week? Nothing is off-limits, here. Let me know.

9 comments:

  1. How about padding????

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about losing a bit of weight Git, it's very normal for a persons weight to fluctuate a little bit anyway. You'll gain that all back up again in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Talk about how your sex life's changed since gaining?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ver do you play on?!?!?! hahahha i love wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. pictures of you and your bf, compare your size
    don't trouble yourself tho
    i'll get over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't worry about you losing that weight. You'll gain it back and then some. It's kinda like I wanna say blowing up a ballon, letting out the air a bit and then putting more air in it, cause then the ballon stretches and stretches, getting bigger and bigger. This would be a ballon that wouldn't pop, BTW. XD Anyway... losing weight and gaining it back helps, I think to get bigger as you've stretched your stomach out, so you can fit more into it, thus you can each more and gain faster. ^^ Just keep up the great work and don't stop, until you reach your goals. Also for a question. Did you notines that chubspot kept pushing it's date back when it got to said date when it be back up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd love to see a picture with you and your boyfriend together! (shirtless preferably);) i think it's an excellent idea! :P :D XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe some of the challenges you over come since you be gaining and and what is left to overcome.

    ReplyDelete