Inflatable Git

Sorry about the delay. Unfortunately, I'm still feeling pretty crummy, but luckily earlier in the week I got a chance to do what I intended to do for Sunday's post. One of my readers was awesome enough to send me an air pump for me as sort of an early birthday present. I had always wanted to try out inflation, so I was eager to get to it.

I had dabbled with water inflation when I was younger, so I had a good idea of what to do and how to be safe with it. I'd been watching a lot of inflaters on YouTube lately and it was just almost fate that I got to try it for my birthday! I took some very nsfw pictures while I was doing it that you can view if you so choose here. (warning- pantless/naked and some butt shots)

It might not be something you guys care to see, but it's a good way to add some new video material in between my gaining dry spells, and hopefully it will increase my appetite. Plus, I enjoy it like crazy, so hopefully I'll stick with it if only for my sake. If any of you guys do inflate yourselves, any tips you can share would be great.

Here's a short video clip I took. I'm not sure if you can tell a difference at
all but you can tell how much I was loving it. I also apologize for how horribly unshaven I am; I blame the illness.


ps. thanks for the birthday wishes!

17 comments:

  1. Very nice, you do look quite good inflated in those shots, the video doesn't show it as much though, still, its nice that one of your blog readers sent that, feel better Git.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to 100% better, Git. ^^ Plus you have a really hot ass. Murr. You're BF is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't inflating yourself a bit dangerous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look better unshaven ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say happy birthday from a long-time admirer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, the belly looks fantastic and you really do have a nice ass! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great unshaven! And that hairy bum is one massive turn-on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday.
    I love this so much. keep the inflation up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday :) Do not shave yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy B-day Git. I have to agree with everyone on the butt shot - it's hot. I don't know if it's just me or not, but would a bare belly show the inflation more? The shots were great regardless. Regards, Jon (mandmchoc)

    ReplyDelete
  11. surprisingly for someone of your weight you hardly look big or fat at all, except maybe for your round ball belly, the rest hopefully will thicken up soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so freakin hot!! You get more attractive with each pound. I officially envy ur bf now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice Git, just needs more belly. *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Git! Feel better, and you look great unshaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new pictures of your forays into inflation. I have dabbled into inflation as well (thanks to a friend out west who also sent me an air pump) and I hope you enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sexy - love yr hairy gut & ass (cute cock too!).

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't work the link to your pictures - very sad.

    ReplyDelete