Burned

I was hoping to have some pictures for this week, but in going to the amusement and water park this past week, I got myself a nasty sunburn that makes me look silly. It's starting to peel already though, which is a good thing.

It was nice to take a little vacation like that. Going to the water park was an interesting thing, as well. It was the first time I had been shirtless in public in quite some time--probably the last time was about 40 pounds ago. I was a little self-conscious at first, but my boyfriend certainly liked it. Also, it helped that it was an Ohio water park, so there were plenty of other hefty guys walking about to make me look normal.

I'm not sure why I felt so self conscious. It's been happening off and on lately. I think it's because I haven't been going to the gym lately. My love handles are getting wider than my back, and that's a good sign I'm letting my fat get ahead of my muscle. Unfortunately, I'm running out of time at my university's gym, I'm going to have to start looking for another gym in town. Considering I don't have a job, it'll be hard to pay for one.

I'll get a picture post up next week after I'm done shedding my sunburn. Is there anything you guys would like to see?

20 comments:

  1. idunno <3 anything is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity, I'd have loved to have seen you strutting about with some other hefty guys in trunks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pete:
    After a winter in clothing it is no wonder you got burnt. Too bad. But not as bad as your toe nails.
    It's good to hear that you are less conscious about your manly size and that you are able to rationalize that there are many, many "hefty" people around. Now that we are at that time when guys wear shirts only, you'll notice how many have pretty nice bellies (and maybe you will start feeling "puny"!?!). That should encourage you to venture beyond the 250 plateau! Best wishes,
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should upload a video!
    Long overdue ;)

    or maybe pics of you in a bathing suit? it's swim season! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pete, even though we missed your waterpark experience, I'd love to see you model your swim trunks. Sunburn or not, you have a body to be proud of. Don't hide it under a shirt. Congrats on the graduation big guy, and all the best finding employment that you enjoy. Regards, Jon (mandmchoc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how about some briefs? loved those christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunburns suck and are painful. Make sure you put on plenty of sunblock or sunscreen when you're out. ^^ That way you can take pics without looking like a lobster. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a lovehandle picture? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. padding pics???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear pete,


    Maybe some boxer brief pics? or eating pics/vid!


    From.
    Pete(same name haha)

    ReplyDelete
  11. as little clothes as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to see more inflations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like some T&A.
    Take off that shirt B/
    And some booty shots with shorts/boxers, with hands for comparison. :3

    Also, my father recommends "Perfect Pushup" to me, because it doesn't hurt his wrists. I have yet to try it though. You can still work out your arms while you're looking for a gym. :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. how about multiple pics....like one from the front, two (or one) from the sides, and one from the back.....and i like the swimsuit idea too....or the briefs....or boxers.....as little clothing as possible XD

    please! O.O ur amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Time for no clothes. Front back and side. . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. you always talk about your boyfriend and i think it's sweet that he supports your gaining. why not have the two of you posing with each other. heck, if you guys get into it, go for shirtless. Whatever makes him comfortable, because i think there isn't enough shown gainer love.

    plus i'd love to see a hefty guy like you with a muscular guy like him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you ever do anything on this blog but make excuses about not updating it or hint for money?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Re: Gym

    Do you have a YMCA there? They try to make their facilities open for all. They have 'scholarships' for those that are unemployed or of lower-wages. You could probably avoid a joiner fee and possibly a low monthly.

    Love the photo above!

    ReplyDelete