Deja Vu

So, over the past few weeks, my work pants have become extremely tight again. Every time I crouched down in them, I feared that my fat ass would tear right through the butt! And when I went to put them on every morning, I had to struggle to fit in them. Not that I'm too broken up about it, of course. Wonder what makes them feel so small?


Probably that I've got a big butt. Even when I was skinny I still had what my old manager called a ghetto booty. Now that I'm plumping up, it certainly isn't being left out. Now I almost want to try to rip the ass out of my now-old 34s... or at least pop the button off the waistband.

But(t) wait!

That's not all, readers. When I went to go shopping for pants today at Target, I just expected to grab the next size up (38s) and be on my way. But, when I held them up to my waist (aka the man's way of trying on clothes) something seemed off... So, going to try them on I was shocked to find that they too did not fit! Not even close!

Stunned, but with a huge grin on my face, I knew what that meant. I went out and picked up a couple of 40s, and sure enough, both of them were a perfect fit! When I hold them up, they feel so huge and I can't imagine them possibly being the right size, but they fit so well. So, there ya have it. I moved up two waist sizes without knowing it. Rob (my boyfriend) told me I'll soon have to shop at the Big 'n Tall, and considering there're only a few more sizes available at Target, he's right!

T'was a great day for my gaining, indeed.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You blew right through that! Nice going! Here's hoping you have to head to the Big n' Tall before Christmas! Thanksgiving's just around the corner, so you'll probably be stuffed instead of the turkey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Jesus. Keep eating bigguy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make a video of you trying them on and talking about it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! YOu should totally try to rip the ass outta your old pants! XD Put it on YouTube too! People will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're wearing the same size jeans I'm wearing now and I'm about 30 pounds heavier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! your ass is huge. i'd love to see you rip the pants through the ass

    ReplyDelete