My Ass Claims Another

Okay, so despite it being 30-something degrees out, I hate wearing pants, so I wore my usual (read: last remaining fitting) shorts to school. Now, the day before I thought I had heard something tear, but I brushed it off as nothing.

Today, just as I was nearing the end of classes, I noticed... there was a huge hole in the ass of my shorts!



It's less noticeable when I'm standing (also with a backpack on). But even still, I'm so lucky that I started wearing underpants again. Maybe I would have noticed earlier... Still, I had no idea that I was stretching the fabric of those things so much. They were 34s, but they were unusually big--I used to have to wear them with a belt. Even my backup shorts that literally fell off of me before were skin-tight when I put them on.

Oh well, time to go pants shopping once again...~

11 comments:

  1. LMAO. That... That is priceless xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. damm you were lucky, about rip and also mean gain more weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! To think, it took you a while later to actually notice you ripped them. :p Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! think you have put your biggest backpack into your shorts.
    please give your fans more pics of this bursted 34-things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the nicest ass I've ever seen. Keep getting bigger bro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't forget to drink your gainershake. it's the best you can do for your butt. every day one cup more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you post vids every 5 pounds you gain, you are just sooooo hot i want to c more of your big body

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, i agree. vids or pics every 5 pounds would be fantastic. its so amazing to see your growing body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is your boyfriend beefy, love to c him and u together, rubbing eachother and feeding eachother, man i would love to be in the middle of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. XD That's just awesome! Hope no one was around when that rip happened. That's all be looking at you, if they were. Hehe. Bigger pants means that you're getting what you want. Just keep at it and keep busting out of those pants as you grow bigger. Breaking outta pants is like steping up the ladder to the goal that you want. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg - what an ass. please can you show us your thights? would like to see how they are rubbing together.

    ReplyDelete