Routine

So, after that flurry of posts, I'm back into sort of a routine again. I'm about 224 right now and I already feel a bit bigger than in those last photos. This is probably partly in thanks to the gainer shakes I've been drinking. My boyfriend found the recipe on bellybuilders.com, and we tweaked it to my liking.

Here's what we put in them:

  • ~2 cups milk
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • ~1/2 cup egg nog (seasonal, of course)
  • ~2 tbsp chocolate syrup (for taste)
  • 1 banana
  • ~1 cup ice cream
  • 3 scoops protein powder*
All for a whopping 2050 calories, 122g fat, 147 carbs, and 77g protein!

*I'm going through my backstock of protein powder before I reorder more weight gainer. Replacing the protein powder with four scoops, it adds 350 more calories, 81 more carbs and 2 extra grams of protein.


Also, I've noticed I have more, well, let's call it "stamina" when eating. I end up going to Fazoli's a lot, because it's both near my work and my school. When I first started gaining back in June, I remember really forcing myself to hork down one of their submarinos. And needed a bit of a breather after that. The other day, though, I went with some school buddies and got the same thing. it was only after I left that I noticed that I inhaled it and a handful of breadsticks extremely easily.

Only a matter of time before I draw stares at buffets! Heheheh.

2 comments:

  1. :D When you start to draw attention at buffets for inhaling everything with a single breath, then that'd be awesome. Just hope you don't have it go up your nose instead of down your throat. X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you wanted to get fit not gain up?

    ReplyDelete