Green Shorts

One of the first pictures I took of myself when I started gaining was this one:



When I was going through my old clothes to find something to rip (by the way, I can't even get my 32-size anything on anymore. It hurts to even try to get the button close to fastened, so it's gonna have to wait until my 34s get tighter~), I found those shorts. Wondering how they fit now after just 4 months, I tried them on:



Man, they're skin-tight! Impossible to get them on all the way, too. For a comparison, I shambled this together. I really don't look that much bigger, do I?



I'd love to keep adding to that, but I'm afraid soon I won't be able to get them past my fat thighs. I have old pictures that I can't wait to show you all, but I want to wait until I can rip the clothes I'm wearing in them, fwehehe.

6 comments:

  1. you are the hottest gainer i know! please show us your bursting clothes on youtube. i'm sure they cannot hold your fat for a longer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem very thicker now on sides and gut becoming more and more visable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the hottest big man i've ever seen, do a vid w/ just your underwear on, i want to a big boner

    ReplyDelete