Git Bigger!

How's the new layout? I recolored my site, and I figured I'd give this (as well as my YouTube and livejournal) a makeover too. Also, I might have a new title for this place too. I totally I wish I had thought of it, but a friend of mine gave me the idea for the title "git bigger" and I just fell in love with it. I even registered gitbigger.com, just in case I decide to blend my art and gaining personalities down the road.

Everyone on YouTube seems to think that I look better standing up, so I'll make another video like that next time! And speaking of YouTube, someone left a pretty nasty comment on my latest video. It sorta bummed me out to think that some people simply loathe fat people (even though I'm not really that fat yet, relative to some of the others on YouTube) but compared to the other wonderful comments that were left, I guess it doesn't really matter what one 19-year-old angry boy from England thinks about me.

I apologize for the lack of media updates lately, but I've been busy with the closing semester and with my trip up to Chicago to take a test. I must have lost a couple pounds because of all that stress, but now that I'm home I can get back into the swing of things.

3 comments:

  1. You can only pay so much attention to what people say, and pay even less attention to what may be said in the uber-anonymous world of the internet. This noxious twat that left the negative comment on the last video may be jealous, insane, illiterate, or merely have extremely poor taste. You'll always hear negative things, and you'll get very good at throwing them aside. Listen to the people you know you can trust; hopefully they won't have any alterior motives when they give you advice/feedback.

    Standing up, sitting down, laying down-- whatever position you take, you're pure Godiva chocolate for the eyes. Your swelling belly shows best with you standing, not discounting the opportunity of catching an unobstructed view of that ample bubblebutt.

    Keep doing what you're doing. Just more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are going to be assholes on the internet that do this. You just have to ignor them and focus on the people that enjoy what you're doing and share the same passion as you. Besides if someone does rip on you and stuff like that the people that love watching you will rip him/her a new one, like a pack of lions jumping on prey. ^^ Keep doing what you love to do and know that you have your husband and us rooting you on and by your side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your progress... please around a series of pics as you gain each 10 or so pounds... would be really cool

    ReplyDelete