Pants

Thanks once again to you all for your extremely sweet comments on my last post. Thanks to your kind words and my wonderful feeder coming home and resuming the belly attention and stuffing, I've completely forgotten about that problem.

That being said, I had to go out once again and buy new work pants today. For some reasons pants have been on my mind today. A customer came in today with what looked like size 28 pants. I felt a strange sense of pride knowing that my thigh might even be bigger than that. Disappointingly, when I went to the store to buy a pair, I didn't have to move up two sizes like I did last time. But this does mean I've gone up a full TEN pant sizes since I first started my job back in June. In somewhat of a celebration, I went to the same store and bought the same type of pants as my first. The 42s don't feel too much bigger than my last pair, but the 44s I tried on felt enormous! I can't wait to fill those things in a few months.

At any rate, I took some pictures of me trying to fit into those tiny 32s again. Compare them to the pictures in this post.




I also measured my belly. 47 inches around! That sounds a whole lot bigger than it feels. Also, my thighs are 25 inches--almost as big as that guys waist!


15 comments:

  1. My goodness, you've definitely blossomed over the last few months! Those 32s are definitely a thing of the past and can't wait to see how the next 40-50 lbs reshape you! And the beard is absolutely adorable...my your boyfriend is a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a bit bigger and I enjoyed your comments about the pant sizes. Appreciate your measurements; it gives me some reference to my own shape. I'm not that big - thighs 23, belly 41 - but I'm gaining. Keep up the blog - it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sah-wheet pics! you are looking better and better I think. To see you in those old pants really underscores your progress. It takes things like that sometimes to really illustrate the gain.

    Happy New Year and keep growing ya Git!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *swoon* your looking more magnificent with every pound. Happy New Year from England *pats belly*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That front pic looks really hot. Such a round bulging pot belly!

    The side shot with the measuring tape looks real good, too. Let's hope that thing runs out of numbers soon! (Usually they stop at 60, which is FIVE FEET in circumference!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can definately see your love handles coming out. ^^ Keep up the great job with ganning. Hope you do a Youtube vid of you busting outta some of those smaller pants sometimes. Would love to see that! Anyway, Happy New Years and to getting to the goal that you want of getting huge! -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  7. permit me one more comment,
    Those 28-inch guys are like leaves blowing around in the winter wind...you are much more substantial...just don't lose that muscle-tone defining your shape...big guys can be strong and shapely not just bulging fat...May the new year reveal your desired body...-hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  8. he man cool round belly keep gaining its always an interesting read, take some pics with your feeder

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking great and filling out dam nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Try smiling, you always seem so melancholy D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, you look amazing. I totally want to feature you on my blog. You're an inspiration man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is disgusting! look at what you are doing to your body! YOURE FAT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the second to the last pic u look enourmous and round like almost a perfect circle haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. AY_mazing. totally inspiring. u look totally hot in the 180 pics. my old boyfriend got me from 140lbs, to 180 w/ lavish wining & dining. have you ever used "marinol" or seeguel" for weight gain? they work!

    ReplyDelete