Observations

I lost my feeder and hubby today. He left today to visit his family for Christmas, so I'm on my own for the next eight days. I've got to do my best without him to try and get to 240 before New Years. Sadly I've been stuck at 230ish for a couple of weeks, either because I've been too distracted with finals week or I've hit some sort of plateau like I did at 210. Either way, I'm heading out to the grocery store with my textbook money to get my food.

Since it's also winter break, I'm working more to raise more money. One thing I've noticed is that as much as working part time sucks, it does force me to eat when I get my breaks, so sometimes I end up eating more on days I work than my off days. I could use something like that to remind me to eat what I need to every day.

Anyway, I've also noticed that my work clothes definately make me look pretty tubby too. Probably because I have to tuck my shirt in, and my 40s are actually starting to get pretty tight again. Hopefully by the time I hit 240, I'll have moved up a whole TEN pant sizes!

By the way, my boyfriend says I look bigger in spite of not gaining any poundage. So, I took some pictures to see! Enjoy~




16 comments:

  1. I wouldn't get too hung up on specific dates and weights..your body may have a different schedule..enjoy it..I'm enjoying watching the chronicle of your progress..a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Definitely rounder. The last pic is the hottest, showing a real "beer gut" despite you probably not being a beer drinker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look a bit bigger. Maybe the weight was just settling

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - you are realy the nicest bellyboy i know. your body is developing greatly. thank you so much for the newes pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you are really looking bigger. The weight is just curving its way to mold you into a cooler, bigger man. Just think how of the compliments he'll give you when you get back, and you break the goal! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six words:
    Peanut butter and cake mix milkshakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. And also, take advantage of the magical fattening seasonal drink known as egg-nog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How does anyone get any work done when you strut in looking like that?

    You look incredible, and your plateau won't last long. Soon enough your body will succumb to your gluttony, and grow, and grow, and grow.

    Your bf is one lucky man.

    PS Let us see that fat ass you're always bragging about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First picture shows a very handsome and substantial man. Get bigger as long as there is some form and you have got it right now.

    The way to control the "tubby" feeling is the proper size clothes. Some clothes are good for showing-off and others are for more general situations.

    I agree, let's see the fat ass. It's part of the beautiful body.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll get past this blockade in the road to your goal. You've done it all ready, so don't give up hope. Think of you body as taking a rest from growing, making itself get ready for more gorwth as you stay at this weight. Think of it as a "coming soon" type constrution bit. You body is bulding more space to put the fat and all you have to do is keep eating and you'll be at 240 in no time. ^^

    I do see the difference in you from going back and watching your Youtube vids and looking at the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking fat-tastic stud! You have a long way to go, mister! I hope you do break 240 by New Years! Best of luck to you. By the way, it's nice to see your handsome face in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good and round sweetie. *hugs and rubs your belly* And dont let it get you down that your not gaining any weight right now. Sometimes your body takes these breaks before adding more mass. It happens. So you just keep eating. *licks*

    But as for right now...*growls* Sexy Git.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY hot

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can lose weight by losing muscle and gaining fat. Muscle weighs more than fat. That way you can look bigger (fatter) and not gain much weight. Your shape is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't get enought of your pictures and videos...I'm developing an addiction to you, gorgeous. Your boyf must forgive me :)
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  16. u look so sad u should smile every time u look down and see that nice big belly :]

    ReplyDelete