Growin' but not Gainin'

Man, I'm really bad at this Sunday thing. I've been really busy with school and life, even though looking at the amount of downtime I have, you wouldn't think that. My parents sure don't.

Anyhow, I'm still hovering around 240 pounds unfortunately. I was hoping to have gained at least five pounds by now. But, fortunately, I seem to be growing regardless. If you notice from my icon to the right there, as well as the pictures from in the past that the biggest my gut has ever been was 47 inches on a full stomach.

Now, my gut is nearly 48 inches around. Over 48.5 sitting down (although its hard to measure myself when the tape keeps falling down my lovehandles). So while I may not be able to brag about my weight as much lately, at least I know something's getting bigger on me.







That measurer, by the way, is such a great invention.

7 comments:

  1. one thing i would say is that the tape is very tight on your love handles it should be looser, keep up it up, you looking great at the moment, what does your BF think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ur looking sooo hot Git, keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your shape. WOW! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking magnificient! Regards, Jon (mandmchoc)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lokks like you hit a weight plateau! Just rememder that fat weighs less than muscle, so you can easily get bigger with no mass gain. Keep stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, well. You certainly look solid in the middle. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your belly's looking fantastic. I do hope that it starts to grow, even if you're not gaining any weight at the moment. It's starting to take on that nice round shape that's very attractive.

    Thanks, too, for the link to the tape measurer. I need to remeasure my belly sometime, in case anybody asks me how big of a guy I am.

    ReplyDelete