Busy Times

This week is finals week at school, so unfortunately I haven't had time to think of a good post for today. I'm desperately trying to get through these tests and move on to my last semester. I am at risk for failing one of my poorly-chosen elective classes, so I'm doing whatever I can to make sure I do well on this last test.

In happier news though, I got a lovely surprise from a very generous reader in the form of my first donation! Money has been pretty tight since I lost my job, and this was a very touching gift. To celebrate (and as per his wishes), we did something we hadn't been able to afford to do in months: went out on a date. It was a very wonderful dinner out, and even more lucky was that we got a very attractive, very kind, very chubby bear for a waiter. The food was even better (surprisingly), and I ate every last bit of it. To give you all an idea of what I can eat in a sitting as of now, I had a steak and half-rack of ribs, cheesy mashed potatoes and onion rings on the side, three glasses of soda and a big piece of peanut butter pie for dessert.

I didn't think much of it at the time because it was all just so good, but I was unbelievably stuffed by the end. My boyfriend (and secretly our waiter... I wish) was rooting for me to finish the last piece of my dessert. I felt absolutely wonderful after that. I was so full, I couldn't see my feet as we walked back to the car. An absolutely wonderful feeling.

I also drew up something that I had been daydreaming about for a while. If you remember from a previous post, my lion character is basically an exaggeration of my own dreams. So you can imagine what he dreams about. I had been thinking about how people used to be fat just to show off their wealth. One thing lead to another, and I was drawing up an entire world like such, where the larger you were, the higher in the social hierarchy you resided. Naturally, the king would be the biggest of the big, representing the wealth of the entire nation. And also naturally, I'd kill to be the king of such a world. A friend and I are working on a story to go with this idea, so keep an eye out!

I always like to toy with the thought of impossibly large shapes. I daydream about weighing upwards of 400 or 500 pounds, so naturally my lion daydreams of things beyond physical possibility. I don't know if you guys are like me, but if there's such a thing as too big for any of you guys, I've probably crossed that line with this drawing.

7 comments:

  1. just a smidge to big eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, after a huge meal like that, and with your belly so stuffed that you couldn't see your feet, let's hope that you took some pictures!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gger is always better in my book, Git. ^^ Though that always doesn't working in real life, sadly. :/ Though keep working to be as big as you can IRL, Git. We're all behind you and rooting you on. Don't for get that. Plus you really should draw yourself as fat and bigger then the whole world. XD Then you'd be king of the world with your size of being that fat. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently had the pleasure to have a physical relationship with a man who is 5'9 and 425#. It was incredible... and it wasn't "too big". He was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I just found your blog. I've read your blog over and over. I myself as a child would pad for hours. I would pad sweat pants and tops. I also dreamed of being big. I was too scared to gain, even though the Blueberry girls in Wonka was my dream, even though she was a girl. I started bodybuilding in 7th grade, after seeing how huge you could get, and at that time seemed more accepting by family and friends I dared not tell anyone what I really wanted. I competed for a few years got pretty big using steriods. However never satisfied I turned into a gainer. I was 265 with very little body fat, but now I am a nice and plump 485 at 38 years old. I'm rooting for you. It's awesome. I just still do alot of weight lifting, but not sculpting exercises anymore. I especailly try the strengt movements like deadlifts. My legs are strong so I don't have as much problem with back pain hauling my belly around. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read your last entry and the comment above... its amazing that anonymous was able to realise his dream in spite of all the societal pressures pulling in the oppposite direction. And he sounds like a hunk! Keep up the good work bud

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your artwork! I'd be sooo desperate to feed that awesome king!!!

    ReplyDelete