Lazy Lazy

I don't have much to report this week either, really. Spring Break ends tomorrow and boy, I haven't done anything this week. The vast majority of my time was spent sleeping or playing video games. I haven't eaten a whole lot, but I sure have been pretty sedentary. It was a shame I didn't get to go on my cruise, but my parents have offered to buy me a pair of cruise tickets for a graduation present, and it's very tempting.

I don't know how this has affected my weight yet. I've decided not to weigh myself for a while. It's made me a little less concerned about putting on weight as fast as possible, and I like that. Who knows how long that will last though, hah.

More exciting post next week, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you must have mentioned this in a previous post, but I've been sporadic in visiting...what do your parents think of your gain? When do you think they'll schedule an "intervention", or some similar stance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you're not worrying about your weight too much, take it slow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there are going to be periods like this. Nothing wrong with'em. Good to see that you're not worried about your weight and you're taking it slowly. Keep up the good work, Git. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete, just out of curiosity, what was it that you did that gave you the bulk in those beautiful meaty thighs of yours? Regards, Jon (mandmchoc)

    ReplyDelete